Gotta have great food on the river - here are some of the foods we send with our boats.
- Main Dishes: We always send our sandwiches with only the meat and cheese on the bread. The mayonnaise, mustard, relishes, pickles and fresh pickled veggies, lettuce, sliced tomato, avocado etc. are all separate and you can assemble the sandwich to your liking. For days when longer lunches are appropriate, we also grill all kinds of foods including, chicken, pork, venison, burgers, links, shrimp, veggies including onions and peppers, and more.
- We do wraps and pitas, too.
|Avocado, fresh corn and black bean salad|
with basil vinaigrette
- Salads: Pasta, fruit, Asian and east Indian inspired, marinated veggie salads, mixed greens, all depending on fresh produce and garden goodies.
- Snacks: "good" crackers, chips, special cheeses; homemade salsa, guacamole, salmon and other dips; and of course fruit.
- Drinks: plenty of water, your choice of soda drink if you like, sun tea (Green or Orange Pekoe) with fresh mint if desired. And, what ever else you request.
- Desserts: Homemade 99.9 percent of the time. All kinds of cookies, bars, cheesecake, cake, tarts, other pastries, fruits, and more.
- We try our best to cater to special diets including gluten free.
- If you want spicy, or do not want spicy, let us know. Otherwise we will try to stay somewhere in the middle with options you can choose but don't have to take.
Some of the recipes and photos are at this link http://