Blog format on our website

Jack C. Mauer has more than a thirty year investment in fishing, floating and wading the waters of western Montana. He is intimately acquainted with the surrounding fisheries and their corresponding ecologies. It is his passion and enthusiasm for the art of fly fishing, a respect and knowledge of trout habitat, and the ability to expertly instruct the technical aspects of fly fishing that clients appreciate as they return to western Montana and Wapiti Waters. Contact Jack at 800-254-5311.

Visit our WordPress format for Wapiti Waters Blog.


Saturday, January 31, 2009

What's it like on the Bitterroot in April? Take a look...

Merle caught this on the Bitterroot in April I said I would blog a slideshow of photos from the month of April. Here it is. I slipped a photo from the Clark Fork River in as well. What a spectacular time to be on the river!
It is worth seeing this in a bigger view. Click Bitterroot River in April to launch it in a larger view.

2 comments:

  1. Great fish and awesome potographs. Your new blog is a bit busy. Your post running down the middle is sort of lost. Just my opinion.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fish Whisperer. I visited your two blogs. They are really nice. I appreciate your constructive criticism. The "busy" is just what I don't want and I agree with you. Coming from you, because your work is good, I am thankful for the comment. I am trying to see what widgets I want to use and in which formats. Keep visiting, it will evolve. You are right, the posts are the most important and need to be the simple focus of the blog (in my opinion and it seems yours,too). Thanks. I will be visiting your blogs often. We share similar interests and you are GOOD. Have a great life - come visit Montana some time.

    ReplyDelete

We invite you to comment on this page and our posts!