Blog format on our website

Jack C. Mauer has more than a thirty year investment in fishing, floating and wading the waters of western Montana. He is intimately acquainted with the surrounding fisheries and their corresponding ecologies. It is his passion and enthusiasm for the art of fly fishing, a respect and knowledge of trout habitat, and the ability to expertly instruct the technical aspects of fly fishing that clients appreciate as they return to western Montana and Wapiti Waters. Contact Jack at 800-254-5311.

Visit our WordPress format for Wapiti Waters Blog.


Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Camping on the Blackfoot River with Lyle Cunningham

Lyle Cunningham and Jack had great weather and good fishing on the Blackfoot River. Click on the photo for a larger version. I am also publishing a slide show and you can view all the photos by clicking on "View Album."

1 comment:

  1. From: Lyle Cunningham
    Sent: Tuesday, September 02, 2008 10:47 AM
    To: Merle Ann Loman, Wapiti Waters
    Subject: RE: Blackfoot River photos on Jack's Blog

    Dear Jack,
    I had a great time fishing with you. I believe that I now know a little bit about fly fishing. I caught 2 small cutthroats on Bass Creek on Wednesday 8-29 all by myself. I took 3 pictures before the camera quit and they are attached. Hope to try this again in the future.
    Lyle Cunningham

    Thanks Lyle. Great to hear back from you. I included your photos in the slide show on your blog entry.

    Merle for Wapiti Waters

    ReplyDelete

We invite you to comment on this page and our posts!